The Levenhuk D320L Digital Biological Microscope is ideal for biochemical, pathologo-anatomic, cytologic, hematologic, urologic, dermatologic, biologic, and general clinical research in medical laboratories. This series is intended for making observations and morphological studies of specimens in transmitted light using the bright field method.
It is ideal for medical laboratories and colleges that cannot afford the binocular model (1.5 times more expensive).
The Levenhuk D320L is equipped with a built-in illumination bulb that allows you to adjust the brightness. Other features: Immersion, two-lens 1.25 Abbe condenser and four achromatic objectives.
The Levenhuk D320L is a professional laboratory microscope. With its affordable price, it features a coordinate moving stage, an Abbe condenser, integrated coarse and fine adjustment screws, sharpness adjustment, and wide field eyepieces.
Included in the package is a Levenhuk C310 Digital Camera, 3M pixels, USB 2.0 exclusively designed for use with the microscope. It allows making a digital picture of an object as observed in the microscope, transferring it to the PC and saving it in the desired format.
Levenhuk ToupView software, which allows viewing and editing of the received images, is included in the package. The latest version of Levenhuk ToupView for Windows (release date: 11/20/2013) supports eight languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
USB cable is used as camera power supply and for connection with a PC. Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, Linux 2.6*, Mac OS X.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk digital biological microscope
- Levenhuk digital camera
- Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x Oil
- Eyepieces: WF10x, WF16x
- Abbe condenser
- Immersion oil
- SETUP CD Levenhuk ToupView (auto setup guide, drivers, software for image visualization, fixation and processing)
- USB cable
- Power cable*
- User manual and lifetime warranty
* Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220-240V in most European countries.