Levenhuk D870T is a wonderful digital microscope that will find its use in various fields. It is perfect for medical and biological research at high magnifications, but it may also find its application in forensics and jewelry studies; or even used by collectors of oddities and curios. The microscope’s powerful 8Mpx digital camera extends its capabilities even further: with it you can study objects directly on your PC monitor and save the most interesting images for your collection or for future use.
This reliable microscope does not require any specific skills to set up and use. All you need is to turn on the camera, place a slide on the stage, focus the view and you’re all set! If you have any trouble with any aspects, Levenhuk D870T comes with a comprehensive manual that will surely have your answer. The installation CD – also included in the kit – contains all the software and drivers required by the digital camera.
Levenhuk D870T yields magnifications from 40x to 2000x and comes with four objective lenses WF: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x – as well as pairs of PLAN WF10x and PLAN WF20x eyepieces with wide FOV.
Any professional researcher who spends hours every day studying objects under a microscope is sure to appreciate the binocular setup of the eyepieces, which reduces stress on your eyes. The trinocular head may be rotated 360 degrees for group research or studies.
The kit includes everything you will need to start working. The digital camera comes with an installation CD that contains the necessary software and drivers. Levenhuk D870T and its camera are compatible with Windows, Linux* and Mac OS.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk digital microscope
- Rotatable trinocular head
- Revolving nosepiece with four objective lenses
- 8Mpx digital camera
- PLAN WF10x and PLAN WF20x eyepieces
- Objective lenses WF: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x
- Stage: 140×155 mm, movable
- Condenser: Abbe with iris diaphragm
- Power cable*
- Installation CD with Levenhuk ToupView software and drivers
- User manual and lifetime warranty
* Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220-240V in most European countries.
The latest version of Levenhuk ToupView software for Windows (release date: 11/20/2013) supports eight languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese, Turkish.