Levenhuk Energy PLUS 10×42 is a practical and easy-to-use instrument, perfect for tourists, hunters and naturalists. The short close focus allows you to study objects in detail, even if they are no more than 6.6 feet (2 meters) away. Compact roof prisms provide for reduced weight and compact size of these binoculars. The Levenhuk Energy PLUS 10×42 kit includes a durable nylon pouch and protective caps for the eyepieces and objective lenses.
The main feature of all Levenhuk Energy PLUS binoculars is the high-quality roof prisms. These prisms – made of BaK-4 glass – are fully multi-coated to produce exceptionally sharp and clear views in true colors.
Levenhuk Energy PLUS binoculars have completely waterproof shells, so you can use them even if it rains cats and dogs outside – the optics will not suffer any damage. Furthermore, the shell will even protect the optics in case your binoculars fall into water (60 seconds at 3 feet depth). The rubber armor of the shell provides for a firm grip on the binoculars, making sure they won’t slip from wet hands. There is also a small bracket on the side, which allows you to attach a strap to the binoculars.
Apart from delivering high-quality views, truly modern binoculars have to be easy and comfortable to use. Levenhuk Energy PLUS models have everything to make your observations enjoyable:
- The central focusing wheel allows you to quickly focus the view in both eyepieces with a single turn.
- The diopter adjustment ring allows you to adjust the focus of the eyepieces separately to better suit your eyesight.
- Twist-up eyecups provide for maximum comfort during observations and are made of soft rubber that protects your eyelids from accidental bruising and cuts.
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps will protect the optics during storage and transportation.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Energy PLUS binoculars
- Nylon pouch
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps
- Cleaning wipe
- User guide and lifetime warranty