Levenhuk Skyline 120×1000 EQ is a Newtonian reflecting telescope. Its mirrors produce no chromatic aberration, which may be especially noticeable during observations of brighter objects with a refracting telescope. The long focal length of this telescope makes it the perfect choice for observations of planets, features of the lunar surface and binary stars. The large, 114-mm primary mirror gathers so much light (2.25 times more than its 76-mm counterpart) that this telescope produces very detailed views of bright deep-sky objects. Additionally – thanks to the capabilities of this telescope – you can even try your hand at astrophotography. The equatorial mount that comes with Levenhuk Skyline 120×1000 EQ makes this telescope even more practical and precise. Overall, this instrument will make a wonderful addition to the equipment of any amateur stargazer.
- Suitable deep sky objects study: nebulae, galaxies, globular clusters and faint stars;
- Fairly small overall dimensions for the focal length of 1000 millimeters (39.4 inches);
- Contrast and sharp images without distortion;
- Can be used for astrophotography.
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube (optical elements inside)
- SUPER 25 and SUPER 10 eyepieces
- Equatorial mount EQ1
- Aluminum tripod
- 2x Barlow lens
- User manual and lifetime warranty