Levenhuk Skyline 70×900 EQ is a refractor with an equatorial mount, which is suitable for both astronomical and terrestrial observations. The large focal length (900 millimeters, 35.4 inches) provides a clear picture and magnification of up to 140x.The telescope enables a detailed study of planets, lunar craters, seasons change on Mars and much more. As far as long distance objects are concerned, you can see all the Messier objects very well.
- The telescope has a factory default adjustment and does not require additional and frequent adjustment;
- Contrast and sharp images in high resolution without chromatic aberration;
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture;
- Can be used for photographing the Moon and planets;
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations;
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars;
- Suitable for beginners.
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube (optical elements inside)
- SUPER 25 and SUPER 10 eyepieces
- Equatorial mount EQ1
- Aluminum tripod
- 2x Barlow lens
- Diagonal mirror
- User manual and lifetime warranty
The equatorial mount, as opposed to an azimuth one, when being hovered compensates for the rotation of the Earth and allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. This mount is perfect for astronomical observations and indispensable for astrophotography. The aluminum tripod has adjustable height.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 1.25-inch (31.75-millimeter) diameter are included in the package and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass with a special coating. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.